ES Screensaver on Lexus.Com is Spyware!

I installed the ES 350 screen saver after downloading it from Lexus.com. The first time it ran, the bells and whistles went off and Spyware Doctor popped up with the following message.

9/5/2007 9:28:02 AM:598 Keylogger Guard Events Details - Keylogger Guard has detected the following Keylogger program recording your keystrokes. Blocked - c:\windows\system32\es_screensaver.scr

Lexus' screensaver was recording my keystrokes! Spyware Doctor disabled and quarantined it after which I removed it via Control Panel.

I reported this to Lexus but yesterday but have not received a reply as of today.

Reply to
netnews.insightbb.com

Probably a false positive from Spyware Doctor

Reply to
old man