RX300 Front Trailer Hitch?

Can a trailer hitch be mounted to the front of an RX300? Who makes one?

Reply to
Jim G

The term of the art is "Front mounted receiver". I've had one on my

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for 8 years. Great mount for the winch, good way to drive a trailer into a tight spot. Handy for mounting a bike rack. Mine is a Draw Tite, easy bolt on install, replaces the skid plate.

That said they don't seem to list one on their website for any Lexus. Is there enough metal structure to support a FMR? I have designed, built and installed one for my 88 Jeep Cherokee and used the tow hook mounts to do it. Does the RX have tow hooks as an option?

Reply to
Howard