RX300 headlamp covers

I own a '99 RX300 and of late I've noticed the headlamp covers are becoming a little worn, i.e., foggy and dusty -- no amount of cleaning will clear it up. Has anyone else ever had their covers replaced or have an idea how much it costs?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I used a scratch remover ( GS-27 ) on the lights on my wife's car; cleaned them up nicely. No need to replace if you can polish them out....at least try it first!

Also, I replaced the low-beam bulbs with Philips Silverstars ... much brighter than stock lights, same current draw, no mods to electrical system.

Reply to
Stephen Clark