Sourcing GS300 Alloy Wheels in Sydney Australia...

Hi everyone,

Just would like to ask that, does anyone know where I can source 17 inch original Lexus GS300 Alloy in Sydney Australia?

And what sort of price range I am looking at? ( I rang Sydney City Lexus , they will charge me AUD$1800 Each! Yes, $1800 each! $1800x4 for four wheels!!!)

Thanks!!

Reply to
Lee

I don't about the Australia issue, but there are a couple vendors on Ebay selling Lexus knockoffs.

At least in the states, the 17-inch wheels were available on the GS400/430 only. Most guys who want the 17's for the GS300 find takeoffs from folks who have upgraded their 400/430s with aftermarket wheels. clublexus.com always has a few people selling theirs. Again, I don't now what issues you have with getting stuff to Australia.

Personally, the Lexus wheels are Okay, but nothing to write home about. If you're looking for more bang-for-the-buck, I'd go aftermarket. Or leave the

16's on the ground and go slightly wider and slightly lower-profile in a front-line tire like a Michelin Pilot Sport. You'll get 95% of the handling of the 17's and keep a better ride.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen