For Sale - Set of Four Used 2004 RX330 18-in Five-Spoke Wheels

For Sale:

1 Set of Four

5-Spoke Original Take-off Wheels

From 2004 Lexus RX330

18-inch x 7-inch

Structurally Perfect

Some cosmetic flaws

Perfect for winter use with snow tires

$349 + Shipping

Background:

These are the four aluminum wheels that came as factory original equipment on our Lexus RX330 with navigation/DVD package. That means they are the

5-spoke powder-coated silver colored wheels that you see on so many RX330?s with that option. The problem is that whoever the Lexus factory bought the wheels from did a poor job of surface preparation before painting and, as a result, there are some small dimples (bubbling) under the paint on each wheel. These are pretty subtle and because this is my wife?s car that I drive little, I did not even notice them until after the factory warranty ran out last year. Lexus would do nothing (to their ever-lasting shame), but the dealer (to his credit ? Lexus of Ann Arbor) did offer to sell me a set of replacement wheels at 50% of his cost and I kept the old wheels. These wheels have cosmetic flaws to varying degrees. Most have only the hard-to-see paint bubbling I described above, but one has some minor curb rash from when my wife cut a corner too sharply. They are structurally perfect with no damage from pot-holes or anything like that. No structural problems at all and none are bent or deformed in any way!

Offer:

So, I'm selling them at a very low price compared to replacement wheels to recoup some of my costs in getting the wheels we bought from our dealer. (A single reconditioned or even just used factory wheel will cost you $150+shipping!) I think these would be an excellent investment for anyone with a current-generation RX330 or RX350 that would like an extra set of wheels to mount snow tires on and not have to worry about their summer wheels getting beaten up by winter driving. Or, if you just need to replace structurally damaged 5-spoke factory RX330 wheels at modest cost compared to new wheels. These may also fit other applications that take an 18-in. x

7-in. wheel, but you would need to check on that.

I can supply close-up jpg images of each wheel individually on request as e-mail attachments. The wheels have all been washed after they were removed and are clean of road grime.

Condition of Sale and Shipping: IMPORTANT ? Read this!!!

Buyer pre-pays including actual shipping from zip 48642. No handling fee! Shipping weight is 30 lb. per wheel. (I will probably ship 2-wheels per box.) Insurance is recommended, but not required. I can ship any way you want.

Preferred payment is by PayPal. Also acceptable are bank checks, money orders, or personal checks. Personal checks are aged 5 business days before shipping. All other payment forms result in next 1-2 days shipping.

Reliability:

I am 1897B on eBay. Check feedback?or contact me through eBay, if you wish. I am located in mid-Michigan.

Thanks for looking!

Reply to
nopcbs
stephan.a.byam