sub menu on sat nav

Hi all, I have a 2002 RX300, does anyone know how to bring up the sub menu on the sat nav system?

Reply to
C POUMBOURIS

As requested...

Some features of the Lexus navigation system are disabled while the car is in motion. Follow these instructions to allow you to use all of the features of the navigation system while the car is in motion. The car can be still or in motion when you do this procedure.

a.. Press "MENU" and then press "VOLUME". Touch the top left corner of the screen and then touch the bottom left corner. Then touch the top left corner and bottom left corner again. You will get a diagnostic (service) screen.

a.. Press and hold the button labeled "OVERRIDE" until the border of the button changes color to red (you'll hear a beep).

a.. Press "BACK", then press "OK" and then press the "MAP" button. You are now able to use all of the functions of the navigation system while the car is in motion.

The navigation system will go back to normal mode when the car is turned off.

Reply to
<xxx>

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:03:35 -0400, graced this newsgroup with:

this doesn't work on 02's.

Reply to
kegler

Reply to
burt

Pretty sure it will.

It works on my 2004 ES with the 2005 DVD.

Reply to
David Z