Toyota Lexus division March 2009 Car Sales Down 49.6%, Trucks Down 27.3%

Lexus Division

Lexus passenger cars reported March sales of 7,212 units, a decrease of 49.6 percent from March 2008, but up 13.6 percent over the prior month. Passenger car sales were led by the ES entry luxury sedan with March sales of 3,225 units. The IS entry luxury sport sedan posted combined sales of 2,432 units. The LS flagship luxury sedan recorded combined sales of 852 units. The GS luxury sport sedan reported combined March sales of 625 units.

Lexus Division light trucks recorded March sales of 7,027 units, down

27.3 percent from the year-ago month. Lexus sales were led by the RX luxury utility vehicle, which posted combined March sales of 6,177 units. The RX 400h hybrid luxury utility vehicle reported sales of 1,165 units for the month.
Reply to
johngdole

Holy crap! Lexus sales are DOWN?

Anyone want to buy a crappy used LS600hL? I don't want to be seen in a car where the company's sales are down by half YoY. Send me your offers. I'll take anything to get out of this piece of crap car!!

Hey john-d-asshole -- this is your chance to actually own a Lexus! Cheep cheep!

Reply to
GIga

TAKE CARE FOLKS !!!!!

Remember the old saying that you can live in a car but can't drive a house? Well ... to make a long story short ... rumor has it that Glga is getting his car forclosed on because he got a 30 year balloon mortgage on it and the payments are going up now. And you know how those foreclosed properties are taken care of ... So remember this when making an offer to Glga for his hou ... er ... car.

Reply to
mcbrue

Actually, not that it's any of your business, but I paid cash for my car(s), and have no mortgage left on my house.

How 'bout you McBrewski?

Reply to
GIga