Toyota to recall 600,000 Sienna minivans

Of course it does. Every day there's a media story about Toyota. You'd think Toyota would pull some advertising in retribution. NBC leads the list.

With the US government in the car business, wouldn't it make sense to beat down your biggest rival?

Reply to
Hachiroku

- As a former GM owner I am convinced that if the government applied the same enthusiasm to examining GM products, there would be more problems uncovered than with Toyota. I shutter each time I rent a car and end up with a GM product.

Reply to
Wayne