Wax for new ES350

I have a simple question (simple mind?). We just bought a ES350 about a month ago. It is a beautiful shiny Ruby metallic color.

The Avalon that we previously had was maintained with an (expensive) Toyota sealer. The manual supplied with the Lexus does not mention anything particular for waxing the car, and we haven't yet checked the Dealer parts department (40 miles from the house).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please don't say Simonize it!

Graybeard

Reply to
Graybeard

Travis Jordan

Now is a good time to wax your new car. I use "Blitz Wax" by One Grand. Here is a link to a site that provides great tips on how to care for your new car. You can also order a variety of car care products from the site as well:

Enjoy your new ES!

Alan

Reply to
AlanW

Won't the stealership wax it when they wash it at service time if it needs to be waxed? I should think that would be part of the service if it is required.

Reply to
mcbrue

Only for a fee...

Reply to
CFL

Except in many areas the car usually needs to be washed every month if not more often. I've used the Armor All Ultra Shine:

&main_group=4&category_index=new But in my view the good old Turtle Wax Zip-Wax is great. And I don't need the excellent Meguiar's. But do check out their car care videos.

johngdole