Where is the outside temperature probe in RX300 located?

Just curious to know. The temperature probe which records the outside temperature must be located outside of the car's interior? Where is it located? Under the hood of the car or upfront in the radiator area? I noticed that there is one or two sensors inside the car's front glass windshield, but I think that is to detect lightness and darkness outside (i.e. for turning on head lights). Thanks for info.

Reply to
aniramca

Look under the passenger side of the front bumper, in front of the AC condenser for what looks like a small horn. That is the outside temperature sensor.

The sensors inside the car on the dashboard are for the automatic headlights and for the AC system.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks for your reply. I will check under the hood next time I have the chance. It is too cold now. Thanks.

*********** You're welcome!
Reply to
Ray O