2005 Megane. Auto Locking Doors?

The message from David Thornber contains these words:

Hah! Bloody rays!

Reply to
Guy King

Surely that's not software; it's code.

Reply to
Ben Blaney

Perzackerly ....Is that not outside Liverpool.???...lol Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Can't you just lock the doors by pushing the drivers door interior handle in .I do this in my Mondeo so that it locks the boot ...otherwise the boot remains unlocked while driving along ... Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Yes there is!!!!!!! It's an endless loop and that means you can't use the processor for anything else until the batterie runs out! ¦¬}

Reply to
Bob Mc

Prolly is. VBG

PS: Why is your font bigger than anyone elses? I thought my reader defined the font in text-only mail!

Reply to
Bob Mc

Nah,it's actually Fazackerley ..lol

The font looks same as yours .It is 8 Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

That's not quite the same.

It's like having auto lights, wipers, dim-dip mirror, volume control etc. Yes, you can do them all yourself, but it's more fun if the car does it for you!

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith