2014 Focus Ecoboost 1.0 strange problem

Hi,

My 2014 Focus Ecoboost 1.0 has an unusual problem.

Arriving home, I removed the key but the engine kept running. Eventually, after turning the key several times did the engine stop. Then on returning to the car the same day, I found the battery (a new one) completely dead.

Has anyone come across this before and does anyone know the fix?

Thanks Malcolm

Reply to
hmandmpsaunders

Can?t really help you but you?re not alone. Bad news is that in some cases it down to water damage to the BCM or wiring harness issues.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+