Additional Lighting- Kia Picanto

My wife has a Picanto and loves it. The one criticism she has of it is the headlights, especially when visibility is poor.

The "bumper skirt" has space for extra lights but the local Kia dealer insists these lights aren't available to buy, only fitted when the car was new.

We don't really want some bodged addition so does anyone know of an "after market" light manufacturer which makes quality lighting kits for specific models, please.

TIA

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

"Brian Reay" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Bear in mind that any additional lights you could fit would almost certainly be either fog lights (illegal to use except when visibility is seriously reduced, generally

Reply to
Adrian

Fit a pair of Osram Nightbreaker lamps. A genuine 50% increase in lumens for same wattage. The only downsides are the high price and reduced lamp life.

JB

Reply to
JB

They must be available as spares, surely? Likely to be £££ though.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Again exactly what I was going to say, plus 'get the alignment checked, and check the height adjuster if it has one'. I thought my A3 had crap lights, but properly aligned with better bulbs they were fine. Try

Chris Bartram