Audio seatbelt warning

Hi I am a hackney cab driver in Glasgow and the Council will shortly be implementing a rule that we must tell all passengers who get in your cab that they must wear their seat belt as part of the customer care course, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I can get an audio device that does this and fit it to the cab I would prefer just to operate it from a switch in the front of the cab. Thanks from Eddie in Glasgow

Reply to
eddie

Also sprach "eddie" :-

if anyone can tell me if I can get an audio device that does

All you need is one of those voice-memo things. Take it apart and extend the switch to the dashboard. If you were cunning you could even tie it into the the meter so it does its thing when the meter starts running.

Reply to
Guy King