Bath tipper driver arrested

The BBC is reporting that the driver of the tipper lorry has been arrested for causing death by dangerous driving. Also another man has been arrested for manslaughter by gross negligence. It doesn't say how he's connected, but I expect he either ordered the driver to go down that hill, which has a 6' width restriction, or there may be issues with vehicle maintenance, or lack of it. We shall see.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat