Cheap, Fugly, 16" Alloys For Rover 600

I wan't to get some for my other halfs Rover 620TI,(The usual wheel corrosion has occured) and am getting sick of getting them repaired only to have them leak again a month or two later :( Looks are not important, just a set of new 16" alloys with tyres.

I know a lot of online places are undercutting local places, any recommendations? how much do you reckon I could pick some up for?

Cheers

Austin

Reply to
aust_powers