Decode them online

We can decode your radio online at

Prices from only =A37.50 why waste time going to the main dealer in the first place... When its cold / wet sit infront of your computer and have fun !

Reply to
admin

I read this as "Decoke them online" and thought, bloody hell, how does that work then? Then I realised I didn't have a usb port on my ecu. Further investigation showed I didn't even have an ecu. I lost interest then.

Reply to
Stuart Gray