Escort 1.8 Si Exhaust - R reg

The exhaust started blowing only a day or so back and today broke just forward of the back box. Ah, great noise, boy racers days again...

Anyway, this was the original exhaust and came with the quite large bore chromed tail pipe. Ive seen some 'Kwik-Fit' type replacements that are only crappy small-ish bore plain pipes. Can anyone advise do I have to go to a main dealer for a chromed tail end, or is there an exhaust national chain (or Leicester outlet) place that does them? I'll probably end up having the middle section as well no doubt? Any idea on price?

Thanks

Stu

Reply to
Brownie

I believe it is a stainless steel trim. Have a look to see if you can remove it from the standard exhaust

John

Reply to
John. Cambridge UK