hot do I replace main radiator in Astra 1.6 (2000 model)?

Hi,

recently got into an accident where my car got damaged, the radiator had a chunk taken out of it on the bottom left, where the coolant for the radiator runs in from the coolant tank...

now, there is a big hole there about 2cm big in the left hand plastic tank that connects directly to the coolant suppply, and I can't do anything about it, I want to buy a new radiator, but I want to install it myself as I am not too bad with mechanics... but I have neverchanged the rad in a car before.

Can anyone give pointers on what cables to disconnect, first and then if I can just slide the Condnser and Fan into place in the new Shell?

What cables and wires do I reconnect once the radiator has been reassembled?

any pointers?

Also, can a front bumper be placed on fairly easilly too?

Much appreciated,=20

Se=E1n.

Reply to
seanocearrullain