Internal air inlet - Corsa

I recently bought a 2003 1.0l Corsa Elegance. After the air con has been on and turned off, I get a horrible smell coming through the vents, so I've bought some stuff that I'm supposed to squirt through the internal air inlet to kill bacteria/mould etc. The instructions with the can says that this is normally in the footwell but I can't see it, and the owners manual doesn't mention it at all. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?!

Thanks Kathie

(replies here please, this e-mail address not checked)

Reply to
Kathie

Just curious , I'm I the only one on here who has never had a car with air conditioning ? .

Reply to
LP

The message from LP contains these words:

I ain't. Not too keen, either.

Reply to
Guy King

Niether have I

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

What sort of smell ?? Bacteria....sulpher/bad eggs ....??

Have you asked a Vauxhall dealership ??

I had a 1.7 SXi for 17 months without too many problems....but, since buying a Skoda "Fabia" 130Bhp vRS 1.9 at a lesser cost, I wouldn't go back to a Vauxhall car for all the tea in China !!

Colin.

Reply to
Colin