Ka Air Filter

I am fairly certain you can get that filter from the right of the engine bay with a long arm, I usually use filter pliers, but there is a fair bit of room around it, not like the honda CRV I did the other day, it had the wrong (too large) filter and there was only a tiny bit of room around it. Worst way get underneath with a towel and goggles. Well worth removing, greasing and reinstalling the plugs while you are there, or at the very least get some oil around them to soak in for next time.

Use the correct ford oil on the KA

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Yes, it's easy.