Leaky Megane Scenic

Thanks to all the lovely wet weather we have been having lately, I've found out that my 97 Scenic had developed a leak.

Water is dripping in from the centre overhead console, mainly through the central locking sensor.

I'm sure that this is a common fault, so does anyone have any tips on how to sort it?

(apart from only using the car in the dry!!)

Cheers,

CK

Reply to
CK