MAP sensor

One for the techies..occasional miss at 50/60 sometimes a bit violent and sometimes stalls at slow speeds cornering etc. I have replaced idle control valve in January but these symptoms are returning but not all the time.Engine management light has not come on.Could the map sensor be at fault.(whatever it is and does) Car ulysse 2.0 petrol 97.

Thanks for any info

Reply to
Capt T

Check your coil(s). I dont know the car but the symptoms are the same as many renault owners who regularly replace coils for the same reason.

Coyoteboy