Merc C 250D Air Con Prob

Have 1998 Mercedes C250D with air con prob (not climate control version) - runs cool but not cold - where could I get it fixed at reasonable cost in Gtr Manchester area.? Or any ideas I could try? Had it re-gassed last year and worked fine for a while but now back to square one.

Thanks

Alan Have 1998 Mercedes C250D with air con prob (not climate control version) - runs cool but not cold - where could I get it fixed at reasonable cost in Gtr Manchester area.? Or any ideas I could try? Had it re-gassed last year and worked fine for a while but now back to square one.

Thanks

Alan

Reply to
Alan

By the sound of the symptoms you're short of gas again. - for it to have leaked this much in a year, either you have a proper leak, or the seals have dried out from not using the a/c during the year. Have you done this??

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.