Mondeo TDCi Fault

Hi,

The read out from the test socket has advised a fault in the "injection = pump control module". It's a 2003 Ghia X (August facelift model 6 speed = box etc).

Can anyone advise where the module is located and whether it is a = replacement part.

Regards,

Mark

Reply to
Mark

have you got the exact fault code? a problem we often do is a injector correction values reproggramme or/and a pcm reproggramme our dealer would charge about £60 yours may cost more

Reply to
ford_technical_