New International Online Bank

Join for free:

Users of GreenZap can send and receive money online globally using email. GreenZap is similar to eBay'sR payment processor PayPalR, but touts lower transactions fees and superior customer service. GreenZap also unveils today its interactive, community tracking system, the ZapMap. The ZapMap enables users to dynamically view their friends and family that have opened accounts. According to GreenZap's President Alex Sonkin, "The multi-dimensional ZapMap technology allows our members to interactively search and view the community they are transacting with. ZapMap is the eyes and ears of our community. By its mere existence, transactions conducted by individuals will be more secure and less susceptible to fraud because everyone can see their community. It's like the Kevin Bacon 6-degrees of separation phenomenon -- everyone will know someone, who knows someone else."

GreenZap rewards account holders for telling their friends and family about GreenZap. Account holders are rewarded anywhere from $5 to $30 and receive their earnings as a combination of cash and WebCash. GreenZap's WebCash can be used virtually anywhere online to purchase goods and services from hundreds of retail outlets offering thousands of brand names -- from hotels, restaurants and travel to toys, electronics and attire.

Join for free:

Johnny

Hi, thanks for that, if you give me half an hour i'll dig my bank details out and put them on here for you.

Reply to
reg

The message from "reg" contains these words:

Don't forget your passport and birth certificate details, too.

Reply to
Guy King

A signed Power of Attorney would help them along greatly too.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

The message from Pete Smith contains these words:

Would a note from the Pope do?

Reply to
Guy King

In article , Pete Smith writes

As would inside leg measurement and dick size.

Don't forget your mother's maiden name.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson