New Tyre Recommendations?

The treadware rating on a P7 is 180 which is piss poor compared to other brands, I was advised by the largest wholesaler in the UK to never put any other tyre tyre on the same axle as a P7. They actualy said that several dealers have had problems with handling when P7's were mixed, I know you should not mix tyres , but I have never had a specific warning about any other tyre. You may not be a pilot but I bet you know that certain brands of parts are crap compared to others? take a Walker exhaust compared to a Bosal, one will normally fit and the other wont. I have no real issues with pirelli, just the P7 .

Reply to
Fred

Reply to
Fred

I would not dream of trying to sell him a Goodyear Eagle GSD3 F1, you know the ones that are made in China and need a kilo of weight to balance.

Reply to
Fred