Opel - Vauxhall parts for all models

Dear Opelers
We would like to inform you that our Campaign 2007 with Opel parts for any model is released
This campaign refers to our genuine and new in stock parts and has
12.406 different detailed code genuine parts for Oldtimer Opels from the 1957 Olympia-Rekord-A-B-C-D-E Commo, Kadett /A-B-C-D-E, Ascona-Manta/A-B-C, GT, to the latest models Astra/F-G-H, Vectra/A-B-C, Corsa/A-B-C Speedster, Vivaro, Zafira, Tigra, Meriva, Frontera in all repair parts range consisting of 327 pages which is a small part of our wide spectrum and covers all model type cars in all repair parts range.
Also we have Opel Kent-Moore special tools in limited stock availability.
E-mail us to send to you our campaign 2007 for free at:
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image  mpaignparts2007ihh2.jpg
We believe that our services could constitute one still useful tool for Opel parts supply.
Our best & warmest greetings from Greece
Sincerely yours Opel spare parts sales Athens-Greece E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr Online: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype: Opelparts
Add pictures here
‚úĖ