Primera(P11) axle stand points

Hi,

I am wondering how people use axle stands with Nissan Primera (P11). Haynes manual says that stands must be positioned at jacking points where the sill is. It then says about using adapters for the stands, which have grooves where sill goes. I queried a dealer about these adapters and they said they didn't do tools. How do you manage to put stands securely and not damage the sill ?

-- Regards,

Kostic

Reply to
Kostic

cut a groove in a piece of wood and use that as a packing piece

Reply to
mrcheerful