Q for the more mature expert :-) fitting a Redex vacuum guage to a Micra!

The other day, rummaging about in a box of bits I came across an old (but 1st class condition) Redex vacuum gauge. It has the tube from the gauge but no fitting on the end of it - to conncet to the inlet manifold. This gauge last saw use when I fitted it to my MkII Cortina :-) (yes really) about xx years ago. My q is, does anyone know where I cn obtain a fitting for it to connect to a micra manifold - and even, is there a place this can be fitted (any blanking plug somewhere perhaps?). This is just for the fun of it - but maybe someone knows ? ta

Reply to
dave