Re: My complaint about SteveH

That was a very touching story Sandy, but I really don't---

> get why you defend each other so much on this group??- > > And that is why you will never be part of it. > - > Right, Not that anything you say is of any importance.- > > Pot. > Kettle. > Black. > > HTH > > > -- > Lordy.UK

I'm new to this site and wanted to get a motoring related questio asked and thought ,"I wonder what other interesting motoring relate questions were being asked "...... Read this load of crap and feel very sorry for the need of live (various) for certain subjects..mororing ?????

-- twoyorkie

Reply to
twoyorkie

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember twoyorkie saying something like:

Persevere; the s**te goes away after a time. You can kill or ignore threads in your reader as you see fit. At the moment there's a sad git masquerading as a regular and attempting to wind him up - par for the course for some ineffectual wankers.

It's not a site, by the way, it's a newsgroup.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon