Renaul Megane Starter Motor

The connection of the starter/solenoid seems to be loose on my starter motor (Renault Megane 1998/9 petrol) and results in the car failing to start sometimes. On one occasion last week it wouldn't start at all until one of the guys from my office dived into the engine to reconnect it - unfortunately, he didn't show me where it was. Can somebody people help me find where this connection would be. I've had a good scan of the engine and I can't see anything obvious shouting out at me 'Starter Motor here....'!

TIA

Reply to
John