Single point to multi point, alt.autos.rover, uk.rec.cars.misc

Sorry for the cross posting but I'm trying to get the biggest FOAK I can on this.

I am toying with the idea of changing my 1992 Rover 214 16v from single point to multi point injection. I have a donor vehicle for this. So I am thinking I will need to change the ECU, Airbox, and both manifolds. Apart from this, does anyone know if there are extra sensors and bits of wiring loom that I will have to work in?

Reply to
gazzafield