Slowly rising emissions readings?

It looks like the old 2003 Fiesta is good for another year. A few years ago, I decided to record the emissions readings. Not sure why, but there you go. I notice the CO and HC readings are slowly rising over the years. Does it mean anything? Just the cat slowly wearing out? If they even do? They're well within the limits, but I'm wondering if something needs looking at soon.

2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

Fast Idle CO 0.01 0.01 0 0.01 0.02 0.04 HC 8 35 15 22 59 45 Lambda 1.03 1.028 1.01 1.000 1.000 1.000

Natural Idle CO 0 0 0.01 0.01 0.02 0.04

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre