Sources for Esso LT71141 auto trans fluid

I've been quoted silly money for Esso LT71141 auto transmission fluid for my

1999 BMW E36 323i auto. It has the A5S 310Z box and BMW will only sell the fluid in 20L lots for £eeeeek. Any trade suppliers or alternative sources for this. I found
but it's still £98+VAT.I only need 3L initially maybe 6L tops. I'd gladly go splits on a drum if I could find someone else who needs some of this stuff (VW use this too as their 'Lifetime' fluid).Any links much appreciated.Cheers, JB
Reply to
JB

Follow this link for possibly cheaper alternatives:

Lin Chung

Dead link unfortunately.

JB

Reply to
JB

jb try the link again it works this end

Reply to
aussie bongo

Thanks. Works now. Still a bit confused by all the 'Merkin' brands. I think I'll find another E36 auto owner and go splits on a 20L drum from the place I found in the UK.

Cheers, Jb

Reply to
JB

This stuff will work but it's still not the cheapest,

ThePunisher

Sounds good but damned dear! Even BMW is cheaper.

JB

Reply to
JB