VAUXHALL CAVALIER permanentlyr running rich / auto chike on ???

Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 i - Single point injection ...

Runs way too rich when cold, and when warm still runs rich with high revs.

Scanned the web, and checked all sensors inc CTS (even took it off and checked resistance reading at diff temps and its ok)

Anyone point me in the right direction please ??? (A good tutorial on how itworks may help, like what physically puts the choke on when cold, and what controls it ? Should the 'butterfly' be closed at start or open ?)

Done the usual and swapped most injection parts as we had spares (haven't swapped the actual injector though ???)

Steve :)

Reply to
:)

blocked intake/filter. check fuel pressure

Reply to
MrCheerful