Vauxhall GO Lead/Calcium battery. Which charger?

Does any contributor to this NG have a recommendation for a suitable charger for this battery? It's 65Ah and new. I just want to keep it in shape if I have to leave the car in the garage for a few weeks without having to disconnect the leads.

Thanks

Ray

Reply to
Stryker

Well you could buy an optimate but unless by a few weeks you mean 3 months it's probably not needed

Reply to
DuncanWood