VOLVO S/V40 ym~2000 engine pictures

My friend asked me to check his S40s engineholders(sorry my lack of technical vocabulary).They seem to make some noise when accelerating.I'm not very familiar with the engine so it would be real nice to see some pictures of the engine or just the holders in advance.If you have some, send them to my address or post some links. thank you.

Reply to
Juha Laakko