Where can i find Renault Scenic 2002/2003 Specifications

Been searching the web for hours tonight, but cant find anywhere that can tell me exactly what the different specifications are between the Renault Expression,dymanique, dymanique +, Priveledge etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction, as im hoping to purchase a new (delivery miles) model from one of the car supermarkets inWales later this week Many thanks in advance

Jools

Reply to
jools

Try a Renault garage ?