XJS front brakes

I've got an XJS front disc conversion on my SD1. A pro kit. Instructions say any XJS ('76-'96) pads are fine for replacements - but there seem to be several part numbers. Also the supplied ones didn't have a pad wear indicator - I'd like to re-instate this when I change them as my SD1 did. All I've done so far is look on Ebay, and the pics seem to show several different types.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have a look on

(in the online shop section) They provide proper dimensioned drawings of all pads/shoes etc.

JB

Reply to
JB