yellow snow

While attempting to get the pug (106, 1.1) out of the snow this morning I noticed that some of the snow left behind was yellow. Thought it might have been a cat but the more I moved the more yellow there was. Is there a fluid that colour in there somewhere?? Haven't tasted it!

Chandy

Reply to
Chandy

The first thing for an eskimo kid to learn. "Outside the igloo door, Don't eat the yellow snow." DaveK.

Reply to
DaveK

Slight trace of oil from the exhaust, possibly.

Reply to
SteveH

The message from snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) contains these words:

Very dilute rust?

Reply to
Guy King

Looks more oil-coloured than anything. Judge for yourselves:

Chandy

Reply to
Chandy

Brake fluid?

Just read the latest Car Mechanic, the Ear To The Ground section talks about failure of the brake system due to manufacturers using ally washers in the brake system rather than copper ones, the ally ones rot and track over a period of time from the outside in until you find fluid on the path and zippo brakes. VW Passats were featured in the article but I suspect other cars may also have the same desgn as well. Better check yours.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

Dog piss?

Reply to
Conor

Mrs Higinbottom looked out onto the snow covered path. Eeh, look 'ere Charlie-our 'Arriet's boyfriend's had a pea and written her name in the snow. 'Aye, wot's worryin me, it's in 'er 'andwritin.'

Reply to
DaveK

LOL.............. I bet its a bloody cat :)

Reply to
Mike