$400 oil change?

Went to Mike's Place* this afternoon for an oil change, left $400 poorer! I told 'em I had a stink when I stopped after driving a few miles, it was a leaky "O" ring seal on the camshaft postion sensor. I also said I was driving to Californicate on Thursday so they checked it over, found a bad front "U" joint. So, Filter, Mobil One, Driveshaft, O ring and labor = $400.

I guess that's better than the "U" joint letting go half way between Blythe and Indio and 145,000 miles isn't too bad for a "U" joint....

I can hardly wait to cross the border and start paying $3.50/gallon for gas!

Can I deduct the Miata as a dependent when I do my taxes?

*
XS11E

Also better than a heater hose failing from oil dripping onto it from the CAS.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers