Alignment recommendations for non-PAS NA?

I'm having replacement shocks and springs (not lowered; they're original

1990-spec) fitted next week and will need to get the car set up again afterwards. I don't want to alter the normal understeer/oversteer characteristics of the standard Mazda geometry (I'm no Schumacher and as it is, I can drive the car hard without it swapping ends), but wondered if anyone has tried a little less front castor to ease steering at low to medium speeds? If so, what settings did you use?
Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

Go to the miata.net Garage site and get a copy of Lanny's settings. They are the best for most of us to use. Some of the "Hard Core" autocrossers will use something other than that, but it is the best all around setting. You will like it ! Your car will feel like a differant car to you.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN