NC Footwell Lights

Just got link from Mazda to MX-5 Accesories page.

861&selectedMajorCategoryId884&vehicleCode=MX5 Saw this (about half-way down):

Footwell Lamp Kit (Night Lights) "Enhance your passenger and driver side footwells with these specially designed night lights."

Part Number H123-V7-050F $115.00

Has anyone purchased/installed? If so, are they as "red" as they appear in picture? Where do the actual lights mount?

Am asking b/c I had Moss console lights in my NB and I liked them.

thanx

Reply to
McMahon