Car starts running badly...

... starting a day ago. I was also getting the dreaded driveshaft squeak so I called Mike's Place and made an appointment for this AM.

They replaced the drive shaft for $100, they'd replaced it four years earlier with a used one and it was long out of warranty but I'd only driven 6,262 miles since so they gave me a deal.

The running like crap was plugs and wires, I'd suspected as much. I believe the plugs and wires they replaced were installed by Mazda

150,000+ miles ago, if so, I can't complain about the life of them!

So all is well and it's running as it should, now if they could only install a used left knee so I could shift it......

Reply to
XS11E

I believe they recalled all the used left knee joints and hip replacements.

Reply to
charlie