Any interest?

The price seems high w/o a HUGE TAK!

Reply to
XS11E

are the nc's selling? does anyone like them? i drove one once. it wasn't bad but it wasn't a na/nb either. certainly did not leave me wanting one but i am thinking about replacing my '95 with something newer. thanks.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Someone must like 'em, they're selling.

Me too, it didn't fit me at all.

Reply to
XS11E

They are quite good, IF they fit you. I've not had a problem. The PRHT is the big draw to me and yes, I even think the NC is good looking. Not impressed with the dash / instruments and I hate how they keep making the front end look more and more cartoonish. STOP IT MAZDA, you're mucking up every car you make! cd

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo