Hard Dog Door Bars

Has anyone installed the hard dog door bars (made by Bethania Garage) in an NB model? The bars appear to be nicely made and I would expect that they fit NA models quite well due to the simple shape of the NA interior door panels. I now own an NB model (my '94 miata was stolen and wrecked in July) and I am concerned that the swoopier shape of the NB door panels would be an installation problem. Is the car stiffened noticeably?

Brian Minto Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Reply to
Brian Minto

some interesting comments about the door bars found here...

Christopher Muto