95 m-ed is spittin g

hi,

95 w-ed w/ sebring blower, (~12k on the rebuilt drive train, 125k on chassis), generally runs fine however, there are times the tach jumps 3-400 rpm and the car spits/hesitates/stumbles. part of the blower install requires splicing wires into the cam position sensor harness, (i didnt do the orig blower install and i would splice the wires elsewhere but...). i suspect the cps plug because it looks like the wires are coming/pulled out of it. anyone have a dead car and willing to cut a pig tail off?

i also have a machinable block with extras and a working head if any one is interested. located in ct.

thanks, peter

Reply to
peter

Nice car! I was just admiring one I saw for sale. I love that color. Wish I could help you on the spitting but my Miatas have always been normally aspirated ;-)

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

well that bl ows, (not). my wife wishes to sell this car, (i spend many hours rebuilding), to upgrade to a 07+ prht if you are interested.

peter

I'm much more likely to jump on the PRHT bandwagon ;-) I like it allot and someday I must own a third gen so ......!

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo