Is Bruno still hanging around?

I've been disconnected a long time, haven't seen anything from Bruno since I've been back. Let me know my friend! Anybody else know?

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Hi Chris,

I am finally back on usenet. My ISP has messed up their usenet service so much that it is almost funny. I had to find me an alternative and that did take me at longer than it should have (life got in the way also).

Thank you for looking me :-)

Kind regards Bruno

Reply to
Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark

HEY! Awesome! Good to have you back. Ya, life is crazy these days. Mostly 'good crazy' fortunately but crazy non the less.

I know I owe you a reply email, I'll get there, I'll get there.

Later, cheers, Chris

99BBB

"Bruno, C>> I've been disconnected a long time, haven't seen anything from Bruno

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo