"Mazda's RX-8 is all things to all drivers"

Mazda's RX-8 is all things to all drivers Presenting an acceptable balance between sports car and performance and everyday usability without overwhelming compromise is Mazda's RX-8. at

Mike

I get their point, but all things to all drivers? That is impossible.

18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway? I would have expected better numbers. The article even calls it mediocre in fuel consumption. Looks are subjective, but I can guarantee that there is no overwhelming agreement on if it looks good or not.

It should have been titled, "Mazda's RX-8 is some things to all drivers, and all things to a very small number of drivers."

Pat

Reply to
pws

Doesn't that mean that it also has to be a piece of crap to all drivers? Along with being the best car they ever had.

Gee, this changes everything!

(Now, where did I hear that???)

miker

Reply to